Description of Changes to Conditions of Use
On April 1, 2014, SEO Consultants made several changes to its Conditions of Use. Examples of these changes are listed below. This list is not exhaustive, so please review the full text of the updated Conditions of Use carefully.
- Making clear that any dispute relating to your visit to this site (except for certain issues that can be resolved in small claims court) must be resolved by binding arbitration rather than in court, on an individual basis, rather than in a class, representative or consolidated proceeding, and setting forth the procedures by which you can begin an arbitration proceeding against OrlandoSEOConsultant.net, Inc.
- Waiving your right to a jury trial (and OrlandoSEOConsultant.net’s right to a jury trial) if for some reason a claim proceeds in court and not in arbitration.
- Making clear that the Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to the Conditions of Use.
- Eliminating references to software used on, or that can be downloaded from this site.
- Eliminating specific references to patents that apply to this site and the features available on this site and including a link at which a non-exhaustive list of patents and licensed patents can be found.